Thank you for participating in the 2012 DesignPhiladelphia Festival!
Through your involvement, DesignPhiladelphia continues to grow, presenting high-quality programs that generate new audiences and business, creating buzz, and garnering widespread publicity – reaffirming to the world that Philadelphia is a city where great design happens.
To help you promote your event and generate Festival buzz, we put together a brief participant guide. Check it out and make the most of your Festival experience! The countdown is on.
view the guide online here >>
What’s in the guide?
- It’s all about branding. Please proudly sport the DesignPhiladelphia logo on your postcards, posters, and website. click here to download a .zip file of DP logos >>
- Find out how to link directly to your online Festival event listing in our digital Festival calendar. Spread the word.
- Create social buzz. Connect with our Festival accounts on Facebook and Twitter. Mention the @designphilly account in your Festival tweets and use the official Festival hashtag #designphilly.
- Get marketing and publicity tips. Copy boilerplate press release language and general About the Festival text for your press releases and marketing materials.
- And remember, it’s all in the name! Please note the typecase styling of DesignPhiladelphia. There is no space between “Design” and “Philadelphia.” One word, with a capital D and P.