Please have the following items prepared and ready for upload prior to beginning your entry form. There is not a save option available for this submission so once you begin the form you must complete it, otherwise you will lose your work.
- Entry title and concept tagline
- 3-4 images of your design, can include photos, sketches, renderings, and/or drawings*
- Bio of your company and headshots of team members*
- Narrative describing your design problem, process, and solution (500 words max)
- Production plan
- Optional: Project video (max two minutes)
- Optional: Project website
*Only .PNG, .JPG, or .TIFF files are acceptable, each file limited to 2MB
Please consider the following details for your submission.
- Designs that are innovative, original products.
- Looking for products that have the capacity to scale in production.
- A consideration of sustainability in either the design, production, manufacturing, distribution, or usage of the product.
- Evidence of applied research and process
- Originality and creativity of concept
- Construction and organization (craft of submission)
- Quality of graphics at submission
- Craftsmanship of final installation at exhibit floor upon finalist selection
- Ability to be reproduced (i.e. material source, production costs, etc.)