Rendering for Exhibition Gallery
For the first time ever, DesignPhiladelphia is taking over Bok, a historic vocational school closed by the School District of Philadelphia in 2013. Today 60,000 square feet within the building is filled with jewelers, architects, furniture makers, fashion designers, milliners, product designers, artists, charitable organizations. DesignPhiladelphia will be filling the first floor of Bok with interactive design installations and programs throughout the Festival.
In addition, this year the AIA Philadelphia’s regional conference Forum on Architecture + Design (formerly Design on the Delaware), will be held in conjunction with DesignPhiladelphia at Bok from October 3-5, 2018. Exhibitors for DesignPhiladelphia will have their brand and their exhibition or installation seen by the Forum conference attendees, as well as the DesignPhiladelphia audience.
- Get your brand out in front of 5,000+ targeted audience in-person at the hub of DesignPhiladelphia, consisting of participating attendees, thought leaders, orgs and companies throughout the 10 day festival.
- Use exhibiting as a way to reach new recruits or as a tool for hiring and partnerships
- Showcase your work and build relationships within the Philadelphia Design Community
- Add to your portfolio or give your team additional creative outlets outside of client work by self-producing a creative exhibit or installation
- Our show is smaller for more focused interactions than the typical large trade shows
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Your brand will be featured on the Official DesignPhiladelphia web page and app to increase exposure, marketing and press engagement
- Receive Official DesignPhiladelphia Exhibitor designation with rights to use the official logo and brand on your promotions
- We offer multiple, flexible footprints to choose from to meet your specific needs
- You will be positioned with other premium industry leaders in design
- Access to 1000+ focused audience during the Kick-Off Party Evening plus an additional 1,000 during the 3-day conference of talks + workshops
- Featured in dedicated e-blast and social media about October 3, 2018 Kick Off Party and the hub at Bok to a list of more than 20,000+ people