We need your help to make the festival a success! DesignPhiladelphia volunteers help distribute marketing materials, get the word out about the festival using social media, support event hosts during the festival, and collect demographic information from participants during the festival. With many design organizations hosting events, two FestivalHubs, and launching design experiences, our small yet mighty staff can’t do this alone. WE NEED YOU!
Volunteer ambassadors have the chance to connect with the design community through the Festival’s panel discussions, workshops, studio tours, exhibitions, and celebrations around the city. We’re looking for FestivalHub guides, evaluators, workshop facilitators, design + build, and more. Find out about the various opportunities to plug-in as a DesignPhiladelphia Ambassador and make the 15th DesignPhiladelphia Festival one to remember!
All volunteer ambassador questions can go to Erike De Veyra, Community Outreach and Program Manager, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 215 569 3186 x109.
Click here to sign up for a volunteer ambassador shift.
DesignPhiladelphia Volunteer Ambassador Training
Online Webinar Dates:
- August 29, 12:00-1:00pm
- September 4, 12:00-1:00pm
- September 11, 8:00am - 9:00am
- September 10, 4:30-6:00pm
- Location: Center for Architecture and Design, 1218 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
FestivalHub Orientation + Training
Cherry Street Pier:
- September 26 (tentative date), 4:30-6:30pm
- Location: 121 N. Columbus Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Time includes volunteer installation build on-site
Center for Architecture and Design:
- September 23, 5:00-6:00pm
- Location: 1218 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Volunteer Ambassador Training + Orientation Registration: philadelphiacfa.ticketleap.com/2019-designphiladelphia-volunteer/